Mirror refurb - Paris White Chalk Paint and White Wax

Just a quick story today, I painted a triple mirror in a creamy coloured chalk paint by Autentico called 'Paris White'.  I didn't take a before pic because it was just plain pine - but should have - as the results were really great!


I used clear wax all over and then rubbed a second coat of white wax over, the ice cream colour with white looks lovely on this piece.  Shame it was getting late on and losing light.


Here's a close up of the wood buffed up - you can see the white wax looking like a wash.


I repainted this table today as well, it was grey (a bit boring actually) and now it's Gers Blu - again the pic has been taken late on when the light's fading, but it looks so sweet with that little lamp.

Another thing that happened today is someone was admiring some of the vintage finds and said, I love you stuff but really don't like that monkey...


How can you not like Monkey?  I looooooove my little Monkey!!!!! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts