There were so many exciting projects last year - I forgot many until I stared looking at my top 10 favourites, but here they are, chosen for design, colour or just because I had lots of fun designing these:
1. 1960s display cabinet - so very unusual, I called her the Queen of Hearts.
2. Two tone mid-century chest of drawers.
3. Ah yes, the Strawberry Cupcake 1950s dressing table... so cute
4. The Art Deco armoire, now being used in a lounge in the West End as a drinks cabinet.
5. 1980s small chests of drawers painted with the ever popular Duck Egg and gold leaf, now beautifying a bedroom.
6. I've done quite a few brown sideboards, this was a favourite, gilded up and painted blue inside...
7. What about this lovely hall cupboard? Painted a bright apple green inside, while grey on the outside and finished with a white wax for a limed look.
8. I've done so many of these fabulous dressing tables. Love putting those silver boots on the feet and brightening up the insides with a splash of colour.
9. Another desk - this one very gothic and using black wax to bring through the design.
10. Finally a cream and gold sideboard. just a classy piece of furniture.